Thank You Girls for the card and gift

By Unknown - September 09, 2013

 Finally able to meet up with my blogging girl-friends ! We wanted to 
Meet up about 2 weeks ago, but i can't due to exam ! And the day finally 
come when all of us can catch up with each other , if not there will be no next time because i be leaving for Taiwan Next month for internship for four months ! if you want to go out with me better book now if not must wait till next year ! 




 From Left to Right 
Tiffany ( Myself ) , Jennie , Jessie & Rui Ying !

We met up about 7.15 pm and went to Eighteen Chefs to have our dinner
then we head down to scape to do some shopping ! The night is still young 
therefore we head down to Starbucks to chill ! We start talking about houses , marriage and some information which is kinda of new to me as i am not even attached and i have totally no idea of what are the progress in getting a house ! 
 -
-
-
 -
-
-

And , i have never thought of them giving me anything before i leave ! 
I am so surprise and feel so loved by them !

This is a handwritten card by Jessie :)
Even though i told her just now that her hard writing is damn ugly , is i want 
to disturb her only ! Seriously her hard writing is nice , i bet if she is reading it now ,
she will feel damn happy ! AHHAHAHA ! 

Getting a Taiwan boyfriend back ? Where got time ?! HAHA ! 



  
 They got me a bottle which have our photos :) 
I will be bringing it to Taiwan, thank you girls ones again !
I am so looking forward to the next outing before i leave ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments