World Food Fair 2013 at Expo from 05 Sept to 08 Sept PART 2

By Unknown - September 07, 2013



 Taiwan beer from Kaimay Trading Pte Ltd, I have heard people around me drinking Taiwan beer before and during that time Singapore have not yet sell Taiwan Beer and one my friend actually went to purchase it online and send it to Singapore ! WOW right?



 And thanks to Ray I get to try almost all the favours! Here are their two new favours which is Graphs and Orange! Both of them have 2.8% of alcohol level. If to compare both of them together I would prefer orange, the feeling is super refreshing and I manage to drink about three cans!

 

 If you do not like beer , you might want to try their sparkling drink ! It taste super nice when is is cold ! Suitable for kids too ! 





Buy 3 get 1 free at $10. Buy 6 get 3 free at $20. To those people who have try or haven try yet, just come down to expo to find them and buy those beer from them! Is nice and you will never regret J ! I will be having another post soon about Taiwan Beer sharing more choices, do stay tune!





  
Fortune baby abalone 

You do not need to buy one can at first sight , Fortune actually came up with 
something really cool for you guys ! Before you buy , you can actually purchase 
one baby abalone at only $5 ! And if you love it , you buy one can , the 5$ will be deducted. therefor you just need to pay $30.50 ! Super worth it right ? 

Every year Chinese New Year we have our traditional to always head down to our grand-mother house to have our reunion dinner, which means there will be abalone and is not those full abalone but those one piece type and every-time I eat it would be like those bubble-glum and at time there will be also baby abalone. For me I prefer to eat something as a whole instead of cutting into small piece to eat as there is no longer have the feel!




 Fortune Pacific Clams 

By looking at this picture right now , i am already feeling super hungry and 
really craving for it ! I am so going to purchase one in super market 
as i don't have time to head down to expo to purchase it ! 
Yummy !  



 This is how Chilean Shellfish locos look like when "they" are inside the can ! 
If i am not wrong i heard that they have about 4 piece inside ! 
I tasted this too , super nice ! You guys should try man ! 



Myself with the marketing manager Kenny Seah ! 



 Once again thanks to Kenny, I manage to taste Fortune Pacific Clams and he did not take out from any sampling but then he open up a new can just for us to try! You can see from the plastic holder is actually the amount of clams inside the can and is a lot! Once I put one into my mouth, I was like WOW again! It is super nice and it a craving that I would like to eat it again and again! Fortune Pacific Clams is selling $8 for this fair! Come down to fair and buy, try it! I am sure you will not regret your choices.




Aus Pro by Health Domain Pte Ltd 


Dr OatCare 

I am not really an Oat person therefore i don't really like but my friend 
Hui Yan like the taste . For me i like the others ! Let me talk about it more ! 



Yerba Mate Tea 

the one in the center is the most popular that women will choose
and i have tasted the tea and i love really it a lot ! It can help 
in disgusting and also help you with your sleep ! 
I did not know that Tea can help us human in so many ways ! 


Colostrum Milk Tablets ! 

this is the first thing i spotted when i first came down to this store 
and i get to try it ! I fall in love once i have tried because i am a person 
who prefer to eat capsule instead of powder stuff as i am very lazy ! 
HAHA ! 
The milk tablets is suitable for kids and adults ! If you were down at their 
store remember to go try the tablets and the tea , i bet you will not 

regret ! :)










From the picture itself, from the top to the bottom! Chilli crab, Black pepper & Salted egg crab! Out of so many choices, I love the chilli crab the most! Especially the part when using the bun to dip in the chilli, the taste is nice and not spicy, so it would be suitable for those people who do not take too spicy food. One part of the crab costs $9.80!





I am attracted to the packaging itself which mean the bottle shape. They come with different flavor and I manage to try out only one and I did not really like the taste therefore I did not went ahead to try to rest too. Maybe the rest is nice just that I don’t want to try! If you try it before, please share with me alright and tell me which flavor is it.

1 bottle $1.50 
12 bottle $16.80 
24 bottle $ 28.80 

My favorite was the purple color one ! 





 These are the packaging of the Potato Pie in my opinion it would be better if we can eat like that without any frying because it is more convenience as I noticed there is a few customer asking about it too. It tastes really nice and yummy! I like! 
One box for $2.50



 Singapore ShuiKueh 

From the picture itself , you can see the board of picture bottom right ,
they stated world fair 2012 and this time round is 2013 , which mean they have 

never change their pricing despite of so many ingredient price have increase. 



 Aunt preparing ShuiKueh for customers :) 



 now everyone is very healthy minded , therefore they prepare their 
kueh vegetable oil and the ingredient on the top is sweet and salty taste
instead of our usual salty taste only. 

They have an interesting stories behind. They use to supply the Famous Tiong Bahru Kueh and due to come stuff they stop supplying and they distribute it to 
other stall but they were afraid that the store owner will mixed their own ingredient with the supply one and when people taste weird it will reflect badly 
on the supplier. Therefore , they open their own store which is now named 

Singapore ShuiKueh ! 


 Yam Cake 

Elderly will love this ! 
And despite me not liking Yam cake , i manage to finish one 
by myself and i really like it a lot ! the taste of it just can't be able to explain 

it with words , you got to try it yourself ! 



Forget what does this called ! Something like sticky rice ? 
I thought it would be something super sticky and salt. but it turn out 
to be something really nice and you would want to crave more ! 
Too bad i am not going home after this , if not i will buy back for my 
family to eat too ! 


Hurry go down and try before its gone ! If you want to see for  more choice , 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments