Check me out on what i have been busy with for the last few months

By Unknown - September 04, 2013

Hello everyone , i am finally back in blogging because i have finally finish my understanding 
test UT 3 !  I can't believe that one semester just passed so fast , and i can say that this 
semester is really crazy pack schedule for me ! So much things i would want to 
share with you guys how this semester i have gone through in summary ! Just scroll 
down to read :) 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-

Final Year Project 



Yay ! Finally the final year project have come to the end ! The whole process was quite 
tiring but my team mates have always never failed to encourage each other and helping 
each other when in need ! Despite us having disagreement here and there , we still does not 
put those disagreement into heart as we know how to separate work and friendship ! 
I would like to say thank you to my team mates who have work hard and sorry that at
time i might show black face ;x I am a person who express a lot ah , if keep inside
of me like not healthy leh ! Nevertheless , FYP ended lo ! WOOHOOO ! 







No more presentation. No more Reflection Journal . No more UT 


Yay ! Today is my last UT ! I can tell you that you have no idea how happy i am ! 
been so stress for this semester because of UT , Final Year Project and other commitment 
been eating chocolate , drinking coke ( This is what i will do when i am stress ) eating 
more than my usual ! And now all i need to do is to wait for my TAIWAN INTERNSHIP ! 
WOOOHOOO ! 





Oldies Concert 


If you have been following me on Social media or know me personally , you should have seen
that me writing on the way to dance practice ! I am actually dancing for the oldies Concert !
First of all i got to let you know that i am not a dancer , and the reason why i would 
want to join is because i want to serve God and bringing joy to the elderly. Therefore 
here i am dancing ! These few months of training is actually and ups and downs period for 
me and there are times that i am so tired that i would want to give up but i tell myself 
that let no tiredness take over me for doing something great for God. True enough ,
the concert come into the end and i get to know a lot of great people ! I shall share more 
in one of my post soon ! :)




Security Ministry 

Yay ! Finally i have joined security ministry , after so many year of me saying i want to
joined security ministry ! The second reason why i would want to joined security ministry 
is to step out to see how other leaders work and also i want to serve God in other area ! 
I been serving for about two weeks and every week i just keep looking forward to serve
God , the joy of the lord is also there ! You guys may not notice that because security to 
you guys may be fierce but what i notice is that the leaders are always so happy and 
positive , that may explain why people in security ministry is so happy too. Members reflect 
their leaders :) 



For all the good and bad things that have happened , i just want to thank God 
for his encouragement and also sending people to be around me to be my pillar of support 
and encouragement ! People like Joycelyn , Hema ( Despite her being oversea, she never failed 
to cheer me up), Cindy, Xue Fang , Peter :) Thank You Guys ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments