Never buy second hand mobile phone

By Unknown - September 15, 2013

Never buy second hand mobile phone
I am sick of complaining about my phone spoiled every time. I guess those people who is in my social media also sick of hearing my phone keep spoiling right ? The current s2 phone is i bought from a friend friend at $250 - $280 if i am not wrong. Everything was good until few months later; the phone began to give me internal problem as the phone keep hanging. To solve the problem i just delete my photos and video so that there will be enough memory space but the problem never solved. I also have friend who use s2 and they say they face the same problem too. It is quite irritating when it hangs but overall if it works properly as in able to SMS, call , what's app , Instagram , Facebook, take photo  i am okay with it.
This is the full set that i got ! A phone ( Of cos !) A charge and i realize that there is not ear piece due to hygiene purpose ! :) 
During my last genting trip, after a ride in indoor roller coaster I wanted to check my phone and guess what? The screen started to change colour and I thought my water bottle drip in my bag and when I check my bag was dry. I was quite sad that my phone spoiled because my phone is already been a part of me , maybe if i am out in the forest I don’t think I will be feeling so sad and there is no need for phone . When I come back to Singapore, I went to repair the screen at this second hand store at choa chu kang, the store is just beside the mrt station and is opposite mac kiosks. I did ask the other shop and they offer me 280$, and this stall offer me 200$! I should just buy a new phone instead of repairing :( damn regret!
On Friday night, which is 2 days ago, after cell group I check my phone and I saw the top part of the screen having some blue light shadow and that point of time I knew that my phone screen spoiled again but guess what the shop already closed down and the warranty is over too! I have been checking out M1 online shop to see the pricing for the phone and I call to M1 to check the pricing for my contract and note 2 will cost be $418 for this week deal and change to micro SIM card will be additional $37.55 which mean total I will be spending $450 for my phone! The pricing seems to be expensive to me (is not seems, but is expensive LOL) but I am willing to spend as the phone is going to be long term and not short term. Praying that the phone will not give me more trouble and I will be buying anti-shock casing to protect my phone! The life without phone is bad L
My recommendation for you guys from my experience is that never buy second hand phone unless they still under warranty ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments