NEW ITEMS ADDED TO UNICORN LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING SERVICE IN THE WEST AREA

By Unknown - October 03, 2013


Thanks Unicorn for inviting me back to do an advertorial for them. Really happy to hear from the boss that one of my readers who is Japanese staying in Singapore came down to do laundry service and told her that she know this place from my blog ! I just love hearing all these feedback :) I may not be super famous; at least I got some influences through my blog! 

 Here is the picture of the shop :) 

Block 139 #01-333 Teck Whye lane (behind NTUC) 

Wondering how to come here? Just take train to Choa Chu Kang mrt station and take a bus 190 and alight to community centre and walk in to the market area ;) Find your way to NTUC and you will spot the shop! If you do not want to take bus you can actually take LRT to either keat hong or teck whye and walk . Walking should be about 10 minutes, for me I don't mind walking but if you scare too tired then you can take a bus instead :) 

 Here is the operating hours !
Do read as this is important as you do not want to carry lot of clothing 
and come to wash but at the end the shop is not opened as it is not their operating hours ! Or before you come you can give them a call ! 

Hotline below :) 
if you do have any doubts , you can email them to ask them :) 
I know they are more then willingly to help you in any ways ! 


 This is their nice service counter ! The curtain to the back is so cute especially 
the cat ! 



The price of their services ! 

Dress ( Plain , Short ) : $6 ( Laundry ) , $8 (dry clean) 
Coat / Jacket : $6 ( Laundry ) , $8 (Dry Clean )
Winter Jacket / Wind breaker : $10 (Dry Clean) 
Evening dress : $16 (Dry clean) 
Baju Kurong/ Punjabi Suit (2pc) : $12 (laundry) , $14 (dry clean) 
Curtains: $5 per kg (laundry), $8 per kg ( dry clean) 
Carpet / Rug : $3.00/sg ft 

to know more about their pricing , the best way is to bring your items 
down to the store and ask them :)





Here are some of the ready for collection clothing :

Is all clean and now just need to wait for the owner to come and collect 
it back ! :) 



Here are some of the new items they have added onto their shop :) 
- ICE watch ( they come with lot of different color ) 
- leather bracelet ( now very trendy ) 

- Cute mini wallet or can be used as pouch 

 Ice Watch they are selling 
1 for $16 
2 for $15 

I kinda of love their message of how they bring the message across 
to tell the customer that once broken consider sold ! 


I forget to ask the price of the Leather bracelet , i think should be quite cheap 
below 5 dollar ! I love this kind of leather bracelet, i myself i have 
a collection for about 5 types ! Just that i seldom wear as i need to match 
it with my dressing that's why ! 

While you are here in the shop passing with your lovely clothing for service, you can check out all these items. I guess you are thinking of what I am thinking! Ask them to have an eating place right? While waiting you can actually enjoy drinking :) because every day in our life we are thinking of having food food and food. 

Check out photos of their customer items! So many! And they just started their business only heeheee . If you are staying nearby or at the west area, remember to come down and support :) 

Check out my first post i have done for them :

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments