By Unknown - May 23, 2011


Where is my excitement for Dragon-Boat ?
I feel that my passion towards DB has gone ;(
i Trying to find it back which I will always turn up
for training no matter what. Never say No to training !
-
going to push myself to my limit !
going to set my training days !
NO MORE SLACK Tiffany !
-
-
After training , my team-mates and i went down to expo
to collect Adaias sundown race pack . LOUSY CAN ?
and the measurement of my shirts is totally different . L size
is so small , length different. I want to change to XL but they dont
let its because of me commenting that this year quality is lousy .
ARGH ! so bad customer service from ADAIAS volunteer ! I will
not sign up for adaias sundown again ! NIKE is better !
-
after collection , Went to have lunch then head home to study
my problem solving . Tomorrow its my first UT !
jiayou everyone !
especially those who is in year 1 SHL !
( picture will upload soon )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments