By Unknown - May 02, 2011

these are the few dishes we order !
the rest of the food I didn't not take because my hand its oily !
spent more then $90 !
wohhooooo ;D



This place its at Choa Chu Kang Park ;)
and during the peak hour like 6pm onwards ,
we got to wait for around 1 hour to have our food on the
table . the food its not bad , those people who live
at cck , no harm coming down to try ~!!





Nothing to do !
so me and my brother just want to take so random picture




IN UNCLE CAR ON THE WAY TO CHOA CHU KANG RESTAURANT TO HAVE
SEAFOOD ;DDD










LOVE MY W378 ;D




LOVE MY COMBINED CELL-GROUP !


2ND brother ;D



My youngest brother ;D


Mummy & I
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox



i love my family


Kids are all happily taking their gifts ;)
kids love titbits !





4 strong man who finish their 5km race !



thanks gladys for her fast reaction !
x0x0x0x0x0x0xx0x0x0x
LOVE THIS PICTURE MAN !
-Going to print it out and paste inside my room !!
and make this my laptop wallpaper !!





weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Pastor Kong & SUN
X0X0X0X0X0X00X



Everyone its going crazy after seeing them !


PASTOR KONG & SUN IS TAKING PICTURE
and i guess they are going to post it on their twitter & facebook ;)



everyone is warming up before we are off to 5km run !








so yummy !







Went for church this morning with Hui Shuang ;D
today service was great and talking about LOVE !
-
after service, we went to Orchard Central to collect my Race pack for my
NIKE goodness run 5km . and the shirt is damn nice can ?
super bright & inside the bag there is an NIKE SHOE bag but I think my
running shoes cannot fit in but then can put my gym stuff ;D
nice hor !
I cant wait for the race day to come as this events is NIKE first time
having it only for girls ;D
-
later on we went to have our ice - cream . I forget what is the shop name but
then you can see from the picture above ;) its near the MRT station !
and the big cup with waffle its $9 plus , but then i think its quite worth as it nice
and a nice environment for you and your buddy to eat ;)
and later on , we just take train down to Tanah Merah and meet the rest of the guys and
we taking the shuttle bus there ~! super dude excited for the events later on!!
VIP GUESTS ITS PASTOR KONG & SUN !
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
-
my mummy & my brothers is here with me ;) join me at WYZ/AN zone ;)
and we have our warm up session and then set off to 5km RUN !
I Can say that its been so long i actually run and 5 km its really
killing me and i wonder how am i going to run my 42km !
die die also must train man !
-
soccer session with my beloved brothers ;) was fun and I really love playing soccer
and i dont mind learning soccer to become and professional soccer player
ha , kidding la ! maybe professional goal Keeper ;x
-
;)
ASK ME ANY QUESTION @ MY FORM SPRING !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments