By Unknown - May 29, 2011

ME and Senior Desmond ;)
Kayaking SENIOR !
If he is not going to run , i Dont think
i am going ;x
but all thanks to him then he did turn up ;)
-
good experience with him . we be signing
up more run soon !



we are at the race site ;)



ADAIAS SUNDOWN 42KM ;D
-
Kayaking in the morning was fun ! kaya for about 4km - 8km
and i have learn things being in the triangle to lead the people
for the journey .
-
after that , i rush down church and thanks cindy for
getting me starbucks ;D it really save my day for keeping me awake till
12 midnight ! and service today was great !
-
after service , went to fellowship with cell-group
then after that i went to take train down to expo to meet
senior desmond . Waited for him about half an hour ;x
he overslept !
after that we took bus into the starting point and guess what ?
our bus jam for more then 1 hour ! and
i almost want to fall asleep inside the bus ;(
-
When we are in the starting point , i do our warm up and later
on we just run our own . and i manage to run 12 km non - stop but when
i reach around 21km i already tired and my leg is giving away !
my ankle and knee start to pain and no choice to walk but
along the way if i still can take it , i will still jog a while ;)
during the journey , i really feel like giving up , but all thanks to all my
cell-group members / my friends who send me message who gave me all
moral support ! LOVE YOU GUYS !
-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments