By Unknown - May 07, 2011

DONE WITH MY NAILS ;D
sorry for poor picture as this picture its took from
my Blackberry . maybe i will upload picture again with my camera ;)
-
What its needed ?
* Top Coat
*Base Coat
* Purple Shiny nail color
*Nail Dots Pen
all from Body shop ;D

and you can just paint your nails normally and then
you just use the nail dots pen to design your nails ;D
its all DIY !
-


I been working at IOI Cafe for about four days !
and i want to thanks sheryl for coming down support me at
my workplace as this small little action , i do appreciate it !
this BFF of mine never fails to come down support me when i am working !
XOXOXOXO
-
-
anyway , i want to change my weebly website to an blogspot ;)
and now school reopened , i do not have time to advertise ;(
i hope that weekend i wil try finding time to do my blogshop ;D
for the main time !
shop
here
www.stepabc.weebly.com !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments