By Unknown - May 15, 2011

I didn't know today is the day of INTERVIEW JACK NEO new movie !
and i was wondering if i should go for an interview before the service start !
and thanks to my cell-group members who supported me and encouraging me
to go especially Gladys ;)
if I cant make in , is an good experience for me too .
-
and while waiting for my turn to go in , i was practising non stop and couple in front of
me its distracting me . Kiss and hugging non - stop ;x
-
when i go inside , i just act and after that i feel great ! because
I have done my best ;)





My turn ;)
NAISE !

everyone is preparing to do capsize !
I am afraid to do that ;(



All of us is happily throwing people !
this games is call washing machine !


Kayaking First sea training @ Bottle tress area ;)
-
today excited about the rowing !
-
I want to thank my senior for blessing me his water proof shoes .
he gave it to me ;)
i can save money to get a new pair !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments