By Unknown - May 22, 2011

Off to Running track to have our land training !
going to run 3 round with the whole team and
then additional one more round individual !
;) going to speed off ! and i miss running with a group
of people together !




RUN RUN RUN ! ;)
-
-
Last day of camp today ! didnt have a good sleep last night ,
and i got to wake up at 6am , but guess what ? my senior draw something
on my leg and wake me up and the funny thing is that they got shock
when they see I am awake ;)
LOL.
and they draw smiling face . but then mine is not the worst one
, as my other senior got worst as their whole leg is full of kayaking
thing ;)
-
Land training , done lot of statistic ! Push up , clusters etc .
later on we are ready for water training but i cant go down ;(
and i am just seating down there to watch them train ! and i manage
to talk to my team-mates and my senior too !
-
Later on , Xue fang came down to my school by taxi and we
take taxi down to Suntec City for blood donation and
i thought today service is at Jurong west until i ask XF ;)
and i cant donate blood as my iron not enough !
HUMP !
after that , we went to aston @ suntec city for our LUNCH CUM dinner !
we two order beef , we waited for more then 30 mins .
hungry like mad can -_- !
-
-
Today service was awesome talking about expectation !
and my expectation for my UT is to get B at least and NO C !
going to study hard and keep having faith in HIM , that through
HIM all things are POSSIBLE ! ;D
-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments