By Unknown - May 26, 2011



We taking photo everywhere we go !








CAM WHORE TIME 1





My second girlfriend
si xian !



This is me !
love my RP polo t shirt .
to those who studying in rp , you can get this
at the office beside the shop ;)
$7.90 only ! and the material is comfortable





Esther ;)
-
Let me introduce my Girlfriends to all my readers ;)
-
science UT today , the paper today was alright but then
when the part of light bulb i cant answer .
but i really HOPE that i can get at least an B .
-
after school , staying in school library studying with girlfriends ;)
and tonight i be buying coffee and make sure i be awake
to study my maths . Friday its my maths UT . and i am looking for ward
to this week adaias sundown & kayaking training !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments