By Unknown - May 19, 2011



After a long day in school , i am looking forward to my Kayaking training .
school has been quite bad for me , especially maths that I cant really understand
unless someone is teaching me one to one then I am able to absorb !
another then maths , I enjoy other lesson ;) Communication , Problem Solving .
-
Change into my tights attire and ready to row the boat ;)
feeling weird wearing attire , i look fat -_- ! and i want to buy a new
tights , anyone want to sponsored me ?
$50 will do !
-
training today was great , learning new stuff and I learn how to enter the boat
from then back of the boat . I do not know what is that call . and the way
you see people enter in easy , but when i try its damn difficult and my team -mates
say that i try 19 times before i can enter into the boat . and all this are about balancing.
and during the process of getting into the boat , my team mates was like " PUSH ! PUSH ! "
and its totally sound like I am trying hard to give birth .
-_ - ! they making me laugh and I cant control my laughter then i keep falling off from the
boat and didnt manage to get inside the boat .
and when i get into successfully , my senior capsize my Boat &
later on I went to try my own and i manage to get in , just one time ;)
-
after training , I went back with esther ;) so sweet of her ,waiting for
me to end my training ;)

* I am looking forward to Kayaking Camp !
* I am looking forward to Taiwan DB race !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments