By Unknown - May 01, 2011

We are station at ICE CREAM WALLS STATION
* are we going to finish everything that we are giving out ?



YUMMY !
WE GOING TO EAT EVERYTHING ~


thanks to those people who gave us this packet of
MINI LOLLIPOP ;D
so sweet of him answering the question and
give me a packet !!!




at the later timing , i am station at this game !
and then i was trying out the game to hit 100 !
but then the highest i manage to hit was 80 only !






runners was all ready to go for their 12 km ;D




This game station I dont know what does it call .
but its kind of scary because if you dont sit tight , you might
just slip off . If it's too hard then you will fall in a weird position
and you will feel the pain as i seen some kids fall and they cry !



The board state the name , age and the score ;D
This game station is meant for kids and those who
score high point will get a gift !





these girls are so cute and they wanting to have the second
serving but their parents dont let them have IT ;D
cant help it to take picture with them !


yummy ! I want to finish everything !






OUR VOLUNTEER BAG ;D


isabel & me ;DD
-
Rushing down to school to make sure I will not miss the bus to the Mandai Road for
the ENERGIZE RUN 2011 . this time is their first time running this
events . This events suitable for the whole family to join !
was kind of tired as today we keep waiting to get order to work on and over all its was very
fun and i enjoy myself ;D
if there its a next time , I want to JOIN again to help out the events !
-
after everything , I went home alone and I do not know what bus or if there
is any bus to go home , and guess what ? my BFF sheryl save my life , by
helping me to check and i manage to get home safety ! as the events was like in the mid
of no where ! damn scary sia ! and i also dont want to take taxi ! I dont think
its a need to take taxi too ;D



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments