By Unknown - May 24, 2011


Early in the morning -

talking to GINA !

I think my eye is too HEAVY to open !







My dear Kayaker team-mates Year 1 ;)

Everyone is rushing to finish our RJ !

Seriously , Since i step into Poly I must study in a situation

whereby is silent , if not i cant study at a noisy environment !






DINNER TIME !

AFTER AMAZING RACE IN SCHOOL !







EDA & ME ;)

you guys must be wondering if she is malay or chinese

since her name is malay ?

- the answer is she is a malay !





Everyone is Q-ing up for FOOD NOW !

mee fen & Hot dog ;)

Nice - I LIKE !

at that point of time everyone is very hungry !








LETS EAT PEOPLE !














Playing NETBALL

i twist my ankle ;(

and i still go for running ;x






KAYAKING CAMP PART 2 !

Cannot wait for training THIS SATURDAY ;D

-

today got Problem solving UT !

Those people who do not know what is UT means understanding

test ! its an exam . and lets give you a lame joke !

- Which station Rp student dont like ?

* Woodlands - WRONG

-

-

-

the answer its Yew Tee ;)

BECAUSE it means UT !

-

haha i know its lame !

-

-

the UT was still not bad , just that the answering part

I answer it very shortly like two sentences only !

But hope to get at least an B ;)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments