By Unknown - January 01, 2010

RING ! RING ! RING !
MUMMY CALLED ME ! and guess what i am still on my bed and i was asking my mummy what time and she told me is 8am already . then i heard that she is meeting me at my house downstairs at 8.25am but guess what ? i rush to prepare everything and head down to meet my mummy and she told me that she meeting me 8.15 not 8.25am . HAHA .i still in my sleep that why i didnt really hear it !
uncle came to drive us to malaysia . my brother kelvin came too =)
i am so excited to go malaysia because i have not go to malaysia for very very long time. the last time i didnt went to malaysia is when i was in primary school. =p
the first thing when we reach is to wash car first then later on we went to eat ! very nice breakfast i had man .
after that we went to a shopping mall and buy stuff home and eat . AND i told mummy not to buy so much thing for me and guess what > behind me , she did buy alot of thing for me =)
THANKS MUMMY !
later on we went to other shopping mall and play acarde . not really nice to play . but really enjoy every moment with my family memeber !
shop ! shop ! shop !
AND i came across this shop selling a very nice cross and i do like it . and guess what ? singapore dollar is about more than $8 plus . and mummy want to buy for me . but i say is too expensive le , i stop her from buying but then at last she still buy for me .
( that gift i will keep it properly)
around 12 plus , we leave singapore and uncle send me home ! =)
feeling very very tired and i went to my room and sleep . and around evening time i woke up and online. around 8 plus i went to cck and buy KFC N FRIED MUSHROOM to eat . so boring man . i dun know what to eat =(
I MISS MY DADDY !
stay at home and countdown . sorry to my friend that ask me go countdown . i am really very lazy to go countdown ! HAHA . but anyways , thanks for inviting me =)
when coutdown to 3 , 2 , 1 ! i called my brother / mummy to wish them HAPPY NEW YEAR !
this is my first time doing that man ! really happy =)
2010 !
WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE !
- FAMILY GET SAVED !
- SPENT MORE TIME WITH FAMILY !
- STUDY HARD TO GET 3.5 AT LEAST !
- BREAKTHROUGH !
AND MORE TO WRITE =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments