By Unknown - January 26, 2010
























EXCO INTERVIEW IS OUT !
-Willi got General Manager !
-Vincent got Manager !
-Jia Rong got Manager !
- kellie got Bazzar Director !
- Leo got Manager !
- ANDY got Manager !
and I have EVENTS DIRECTOR !
when i heard the result , i was quite shocked and damn upset about this !
and i cannot take it , i took my bag and went out of the ETP room and went to look
for sheryl my turtle . i cannot take it and my tears just come out ! i dont wish to let turtle see
i crying . but then i just cannot control , i am really upset ! ='(
but then when i cool down , i think back . and then i know that whatever position GOD have placed me , he wil have a purpose for me =] !!
after that , we hurry up rush to take the bus and heading down to bottle tree
for ITE CO-OP APPRECIATE LUNCH !
Our principal came down. and there is quite a lot of people came down . and
we have games all this and i took a lot of picture .
principal is real funny sia ! he finally remember my name !
HAHA .
and when taking picture , he ask me stand beside him to take picture !
=)))))))))
after the lunch , we heading back to school and then i took train home !
and then go home bath and study a while then i head down to choa chu kang to meet joycelyn !
we having leader's meeting at church at 7.30 pm
- I THANK GOD THAT HE ANSWER MY PRAYER ! THAT MY DADDY ALLOWED ME TO GO!
( because this week keep going out , that why i scared he will not allowed me go out =( )
LEADERS MEETING !
Pastor Tan talk about SERVANTHOOD !
- Discipleship & church growth .
People always think that Leader always disciple you , because they dont like you !
but the TRUE is , they have walk the road that you have walk before !
today message was a great one . i am really been blowen away =]]
after leaders meeting , i head back home straight to settle some contact lens stuff ! =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments