By Unknown - January 02, 2010

daddy is back to singapore tonight !
WEE ~ finally i dont need to be at home alone.
my brother came back home in the morning , and he open the gate super loud and i was awake by the noise he make ! Gr ! I am super tired , i didnt have any sleep when my daddy went overseas . then i wake up prepare everything and me and my brother we went to clean the house and make sure everything is clear before my daddy come back to singapore . if not i will kana NAG !
reach church about 2.15pm and luckily did reach before 3 pm . today service was really great . and this year i am going to be serious in the goals i have set . and i must fulfill it =)
after service , everyone went to eat at BEST coffeeshop . it was a great time where everyone is free to sit together and fellowship together and it will build a better relationship among the cell-group memebers .
after fellowship , i went back home straight as i am too tired to go anywhere plus i am HAPPY & EXCITED to welcome my daddy back home .
HAHA !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments