By Unknown - January 09, 2010


this picture was taken when i am having a presentation for shell-livewire !
my team came in 3rd .
Happy birthday to you !
happy birthday to you !
happy birthday to SIEW FONG !
happy birthday to you !
happy 21th birthday !
Gugu , may all you wish come true . and hope in your future career will be a
successful one . and hope u find a guy and marry off ! HAHA
didnt went to school with my ISPEAK PRODUCTION TEAM as i am
super tired and i let them go attend the courses . Thanks for going =)
went to service today . and service today was really great about
VISION THAT ENLARGE YOU !
when i heard pastor tan say , i was like WOAH !
ENLARGE YOURSELF !
RESULT = NOT BONDAGE BUT BREAKTHROUGH!
i want breakthrough in my FAMILY , MY MINISTRY , MY CONNNECT GROUP,
MY CELL-GROUP AND OF COS . MY SPIRITUAL WALK WITH GOD !
after service , i went off to chalet straight . and guess what ??
i never went to the chalet before and i quite impatient with it and
i keep calling my bro , but does not help much . guess what ? i saw wei wei family and
then we went to find the place , THANKS GOD they have car , if not we must walk
damn far =)
The whole day at chalet was a boring one for me , i have nothing to do there
and really clever idea to bring laptop there . and i went to
play with kids and keep them occupy things to play . its was a fun time playing with them
and really can think back when times i was playing with my cousin when i am young .and we always go playground after tutsion class without our grandmother knowing it .
HAHA .
Chatting on phone with bigbirdpigcow . he is a really good friend
of mine . he chat with me when i am bored . and we will speaking in chinese to
each other . and his chinese is improving =)
HAHA .
thanks bigbirdpigcow for accompany me for a few hrs on pphone
chatting with me .
around 3 plus i am still awake . i have nothing better to do . i went to take wine and drink 3 cups . and i really like the wine which my daddy have bought to chalet .
wanted to drink even more one with my cousin but the she tired =(
lols.
around 6.30am , me and my brother went off first to take bus home .
bath , zOOOM and we went to sleep ! HAHA
i will give up if your answer is no =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments