By Unknown - December 31, 2009

Dragging myself to wake up @ 6.30am to prepare myself and head down to clementi ITE to help out with the CO-OP membership counter . i am taking care of the cashier . partner with a senior . ( forget what her name ). was fun working with her . and principal came down to check it out and then he went to seat beside me and talk to me . he remember me BUT he forget my name ! GR ! haha
later on after everything , went to CO-OP and clean up the place and start stocking up those items that is deliver here in the shop. and then we can start to sell to those people who came today =) and then later on , after doing everything , we went to staff room and chit chat with teacher . AND this teacher name MS dorthory say this to me : "hey tiffany , you look good with your long hair ". i was quite happy to hear that because finally i know my hair is LONG ! i waited for very very long -_- !
and other teacher say that : when she first saw me in school , she think that i am a person who is very naughty AND later on when she get to know me time she realise that i am actually i am a good girl ! HAHA . ( good comment ) !
after that , i was rushing to clementi MRT station to meet up with a buyer . while walking there , i was actually chatting on the phone with my mummy =) and then later on when meet until the buyer , she check the items but then she didnt confirm the 2nd item she actually wanted is other dress , so she follow me home and exchange it . and her feedback was very good and she like the top very very much ! HAHA
later on , i was slacking at home doing nothing . until around 8 plus , i went to lot one and buy mac home and eat . HAHA . and got to sleep early because tomorrow i will be going malaysia with my mummy , brother kelvin and also driver uncle =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments