By Unknown - January 11, 2010

Dragging myself wake up @ 6.30am as i need to reach school at 8am
to help out for the CCA fair today for the ETP club . willi , vincent , jia rong and i need to wear formal. and today was a hot hot day =( i was in charge of keying details of the new intake of
people who want to join ETP club. and really thanks to people who help out and we have
55 new people joinning and hope they will be able to commit to come and do duty and help in events . and was a great events today =)
after school , i went home straight because joycelyn & james will not be able to reach Singapore Poly so early as joy got exam . and afternoon i receieve a phone call from my daddy
and he ask me about IPHONE and then he ask me if i want to change phone anot?
i say i want . haha . then he ask me if tonight i want to go bukit panjang mall with him
to buy phone?? then i was replying to him i cannot make it because of my cheerleading training .
and he was quite unhappy with me by saying i keep going for cheerleading , cell-group meeting
so no choice i have to choose one to give up . and i choose to meet my daddy .
when we reach bukit panjang shopping mall , we went to M1 shop.
and he see his phone and he ask me which phone i want to buy . then i show him
and guess what the price was like : $200 plus and its was real expensive. and then my daddy
wanted to buy for me , and i was like saying " you buy first since you want to change ". and he went to find a phone that he like . and when payment he went to check if his phone can trade in at $180 ? but the saledgirl for him and found out only contact more then 21 month years old then can trade in . and daddy give the salesgirl mine number and found out mine can be trade .
and if daddy trade with his number will be $180 + $100 =$280 . and my daddy was saying ok !
and guess what ? i immediately stop him and ask him use my number and he was saying "what about you?" i was replying him is okay . =))
[ that point of time i feel that there is time that you dont need to have the best thing , to show love to my daddy , i let him have the phone . and i take his old phone ] =))
and after buying phone , me and my daddy was talking on the way to bus top and also
on the way home . this is the first time i am able to talk to him without
any fears in me .
[ i never regret the decision i have made today to go with my daddy ]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments