By Unknown - January 09, 2010


That's is my new spec ! (with degree)
HAHA!
Finally today is friday and is a very long week for me , and i cant sleep at night till midnight is pass
and had a bad nightmare . but after i share with gladys about it , and i did keep praying and praying
and finally the nightmare have gone . =)
school today was kind of boring without my three good friends . willi , vincent and sheryl =(
two never come and sheryl got his green club thing to do . then i alone in class slacking and study
and a lot of exam , role play , project is coming up . is time for me to start studying like
never before . because i want to score very well in all my subjects .
today end school early and i went home straight away . having a lot of question in mind ?
and i am GLAD that my daddy is at home and he asking me go prawning with him and brother ?
but i didnt go . HAHA . kinda of lazy to go out after i reach home . then i online for the whole day and rotting at home . and chit chat with friends online . lols.
after dinner , my brother want to go yew tee point to eat and walk around
so we decided to go and we waited for bus 307 almost 15 mins , and we will like complanning
here and there . haha plus i am not a patient person to waste time waiting for bus . i prefer to take mrt , plus is faster . once we reach yew tee point , we went to eat prata first
( picture will upload soon)
then after that we went to walk walk ! HAHA then later on , we took bus home .
- there are people in this world that have someone in mind is not because they LACK of love
or so ever reason, they have their right to choose it . dont stated it as if you are a person who never have
someone in mind . for me myself , i do have someone in mind , does it mean i am SUPER lack of love ?
i dont think so . I love my family , God , cg and friends around me .
dont find LOVE at the wrong place . if not your future will be gone !
( random thing to write after seeing people keep saying / comment abt love )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments