By Unknown - January 17, 2010

YAWN YAWN & YAWN !
dragging myself out of my bed and prepare myself before heading to take train
to simei MRT to meet willi . i am going to simei ite to help out my teacher for the youth Olympic ! my job : is to take picture of them and was really fun but super tiring .
and keep taking picture and take picture . got this Malay guy ask me : you take to take
my picture izzit ? i was like replying this to him: No , everyone i also got take ( with the facial expression angry ) HAHA . then his friend was saying : don't be so firces ! i was like lol. and walk away and continue help teacher !
later on , ms jenne Foo send me and willi to vivo city and i went to take train
there and head down to BEST coffee shop. luckily i am not late man =]
and get on time .
HAHA .
PRAISE THE LORD FOR A NEW BUILDING .
WHEN PASTOR realise the good news, everyone was overjoy . clapping and crying .
i was super happy and have tears in my eyes . and on march 01 pastor then will tell us
where actually our building will be at =)
i think some way near marine bay ! HAHA
after service , we all went off to jurong point and have our dinner =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments