By Unknown - January 05, 2010

First day of school !
Kind of excited but i HATE to wake up early ! =(
I had a bad bad dream today . i did share with Joy .
i dream about when i was doing quiet time in my room , devil tell me that there is NO GOD will hear your prayers and I wanted to wake up from my dream but difficult . and i keep waking up for the whole night , i don't really sleep well =(

After school , i went home straight . wanted to go meet my daddy to make spec
but then last min changes as my daddy told me that the shop is closed and i be meeting him on wed to make my spec . and then i also told him i be going for cheer leading training and he didn't say anything. and i bought bubble tea and durian pancake for him and me !

5.25pm i fall asleep and suddenly my hp RING RING !
and guess what ? is already 6 pm and i suppose to meet Jocelyn at lot one for dinner. and then i faster rush down and meet her =)

Training started !
WAS A GREAT ONE today that i am able to do alot of new things .
and this year i will overcome things that i fear of doing it !
=)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments