By Unknown - January 19, 2010

Cheerleading training today =)
- i miss the training last week due to my daddy dont let me go training .
i think because i always going out then have no time for him bah !
HAHA !
accompany daddy to west mall after school to get an IPHONE. but then M1 customer service call in lie to my daddy saying that if he trend in , he did not need to pay $100 and is free . and my daddy call in for 2 times . n guess what when we went to ask the counter people. she say we need to pay around $300 plus . totally crazy ! HAHA. at last my daddy didnt buy . i also keep telling my dad not to go . is nothing great about it . just that is quite Hot selling now only -_- !
after that we went to buy some stuff then take bus and head back home.
going to help daddy clear the house later on for the new stuff haha .
reach home . help him with some tuff le . then i prepare myself and head down to meet joy at cck and buy some stuff then go down to singapore poly for training .
CHEERLEADING TRAINING !
was a great one today . even though is not plan at first .
of cos big thanks to WILSON ! for his great help and also seema =)
muscle pain after a great training . not only i am the one HAHA



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments