By Unknown - January 31, 2010

Meeting jo-ann at cck in this morning .
she heading down to cell-group meeting while i heading down to work
at suntec city ! opening at 11am but my boss came late and he reach at 11.35am .
he let me waited for half an hours ! lols . if i know he is late , i will sleep abit longer at home
haha.
while opening the store , my boss talk to me about my studies
and then he ask me what i will be going after my higher nitec in business admin .
and i told him about it .
today i went to eat 2 meals and an ice-cream haha .
and guess what my other push cart girl told me ?
she say that when she first saw me i am a person who got a charactor girl and
is really serious ! haha . and she ask me if i like to talk anot?
she is from china and she really love singapore and she dun wish to go back china
even though her parent ask her to go back . and she know my senior . and
the whole is really small . she is my senior girlfriend and they are planning to get marry soon.
thats is really cool.
today sales was really good . almost hit $500 . and i get comission $5 =)
after work , i went home straight . immediately after bathing i sleep straight .
haha !
Good night everyone . tomorrow got school !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments