By Unknown - December 20, 2009

Happy birthday to me !
happy birthday to me !
happy birthday to tiffany !
happy birthday to me !
FINALLY 18 years old . and a lot of thing i can sign already (etc: blood donation)
i be going this sunday !
FIRST SMS : DANNY ! (total 18 message from him)
00:01:29
Happy birthday to tingting:) 18 years old already.. stop such being a xiao qi gui.
00:11:46
apart from being xiao qi gui, learn how to control your hunger.. if not , by the next year birthday , you will be so fat you can walk thru your door. happy birthday !
(supposed to be cannot walk thru the door ??? )
and many many many more ....
FIRST CALL :TET !
reaction -
something like , she calling me to wish me happy birthday not quarrel with me HAHA.
i forget what i have done already .
FIRST PRESENT: TET !
she gave me adaias water bottle and landyard !!
receieved called from KG too ! 00:16
is quite surprise for me .
he sms me at 01:12:00
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. secret !!
thanks everyone wishing me in facebook =)
FIRST CAKE: JO-ANN !
she came my house around 11 plus . and i heard some door knock , i didnt really care .
and after that my brother sms me then i go open the door and saw jo-ann with jenny outside with a mango cake =]
morning woke up @ 11 am . so late because i sleep late last night -_- !
and i went to online and feeling darm hungry and went to cook something but hot dog turn up good to eat but the meat i cook is GRRRRRRRRR ! CMI ! haha
later on , prepare my thing and head down to clementi to meet my HRA group mates !
and we going to make things happened in their centre ! HAHA
- daddy called me and say me ! GRR ! kind of sad and i cry but i didnt let my friend see .
and then andy and i are the host for today. i didnt know ! was a last min thing i think , and i was not well prepared but i just say whatever i want !
HAHA
and everything went smoothly . and then got this girl darm cute . i wanted to leave and then she say : "huh , why you want to leave ?" haha so sweet ! and vincent they all stop me from leaving and guess what ??
CAKE CAME OUT ~
and they sing happy birthday song and also take picture =]]
before i go . i give the girl a HUG . ! (hope she will remember me )
i take taxi rush down to church and drive uncle talk to me
and we talk talk until church things . and then when i going to paid the fare , i gave
him the christmas card and ask if he want to come can contact me yeah ! !!
CANDLELIGHT SERVICE !
was a great one ! and i just love the part where we
gather together and sing the song !
after service , my cg celebrate my birthday for me =]
thanks for the card and ang bao !
LOVE YOU PEOPLE !
took taxi again down to lot one !
having NEW YORK dinner with my family memeber . and i order beef ( well-done )
is was real nice and i did enjoy myself with my family . after that , my dad and aunty went home while me and brother bring my sister to roof top and watch the bubble show . its was really nice and i bought him 2 bottle of it . and she will be bringing to oversea with her . and i bought an MP4 for my brother . haha sorry i gave you too late =)
went home .
SLACK ! SLACK ! SLACK !
and i going to miss my family memember !!!!
PRESENT I RECIEVE !
- 2 CAKE
- ONE ADAIAS WATERBOTTLE
- ADAIAS LANDYARD
-3 RED PACKET
- 2 BIRTHDAY CARD
-ONE DINNER FROM MY DADDY !
but the sad thing is what i want to have . i didnt recieve !
HAHA thick skin by saying that !
but anyway !
THANKS GUYS !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments