By Unknown - December 27, 2009

=w
My face so big ! GRRR !






DREAMFACTORY EP ABLUM RELEASE !
AT JURONG POINT
2PM & 5 PM


Suppose to meet my cell-group memeber @ 1pm at jurong point and go down to support
DREAMFACTORY ! lky called me at 12.15 pm and called me wake up and i hurry prepare myself and head down to jurong point ASAP ! i want to watch them performance ! and guess what . i ran under the rain . and my bag was wet . A aunty seating beside me and she was looking at me with a weird weird look -_- !


when i reach jurong point , i rush down to the place where they going to performance!
and then THANK GOD they haven started , they were still playing games !
HAHA
and then i went to buy their ABLUM !
woooooooooooo ~

DREAMFACTORY came out and performance ! their songs are really nice !
and there is a song that i really feel touched . and they are really rocks !
and then later on went up to stage and get their SIGNTURE !

after that , i went to eat with hema , lava. and then later on slack at MAC to wait time to pass
to attend 5pm DREAMFACTORY performance ! woo
this time round they do it better then the 2pm !
LOVE YOU GUYS DREMFACTORY !!!
- have their signture on the CD rom / took picture with them !


later on , i went back home straight !
yay ! Tmr got cheerleading training !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments