By Unknown - December 26, 2009



overslept -_- !
until xf called me and check if i am wake up . suppose to meet her 12pm but she called me @
11.11am and that time i am still on my bed sleeping .
i went to prepare and head down to meet xf at cck . and guess what ?
when i reach she haven reach yet ! lols. and i should not rush sia . sweat like hell

went to jurong point shopping mall and buy present . and shop shop
for shoes . i want shoes !
and later we went to take bus to BEST coffee shop and meet issac and then we went to line up
at church and we manager to book two row of seats ! HAHA
service today was great yea!
alot of things going through my mind . =]
after service , we all went to eat at BEST COFFEE SHOP !
and then later on went to jurong point shopping .
I MISS HIM !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments