By Unknown - December 18, 2009

1 MORE DAY TO MY BIRTHDAY
18 year old !
what i wish to get for my birthday :
- Sports items Nike or adaias will do .
- pumps / convered shoes
- NUM slipper
- bagpack !
HAHAAH !
YOU SAW THIS . SO NOW GO GET IT FOR ME !
mummy , brother and uncle come my house drive me
to bukit panjang and eat . because i cant decide what to eat .
think until i have white hair already =p
and at LAST we ate pizz hut and having a great time with my mummy
and brother of cos .
- i went to lrt meet elenor too . she bought things from my blogshop.
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY BLOGSHOP.
after eating , we all went home because uncle is tired and he
want to rest . so next week i be going to my mum house and
look for her man !
LOVE YOU MUMMY !
went home and slack . and tet called me up .
and there is no movie show for us to watch man .
and then we decided to go lot one and i accompany her and eat
then we went up to roof top and let my sister go play while we
seat aside and look my sister playing and we talking .
we shopping around and didnt buy anything ! lol.
accompany her to bus-stop . within a while her bus came and before
she went up the bus and she pass me my birthday present !
Guess what she gave it to me !
- adaias Liverpool waterbottle
- adaias liverpoool landyard
THANKS THANKS .
i really like it alot man !
HOME SWEET HOME !
around 11 plus , jo-ann and jenny came to my house and gave me a surprise
she bought a mango cake for me .
HAHA .
thanks anyway . i became suspicious when she sms me and sms my
brother .
i knew it she will come . but really thanks !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments