By Unknown - December 12, 2009




saw looking at my photo and found these picture
quite intersting when me and yam in secondary school having so
much fun ! and we do have video on youtube too !
morning prayer meeting !
meeting Kg but he woke up late so i head down
to church first . and prayer meeting was a great one . i pray with
zi yuan from peter cell-group member !
after that , went to school straight =] and then was late around 1 hours
but then teacher is super understanding . i tell her i go church. and i tell her
i go up to etp room slack and she say OKAY ! she darm cool.
and she tell me that my role play get A . HAPPY *
after school , i heading back home and use internet !
HAHA .
if not when my daddy and brother is back , is super diffcult for
me to use it =( evening went to meet pei hua and we head down
to cell-group meeting .
WEIRD FEELING I HAD !
but anyway thanks for the present that gladys - my cell-group
leader gave us =]]
I love you when i am wait till the right time then i will
confess to you . but i know you are good to everyone .
but i just want to tell you i LOVE you =]]
HAHA

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments