By Unknown - December 13, 2009

Blood donation drive at riverwalk !
DIDNT MANAGE TO DONATE because i never get my parent
sign and i get "guardian" to sign it .
ohman . and i want to donate after my birthday !
AFter that i took bus 190 straight home . during the bus journey i was totally not
feeling very well . i think is because i didnt eat bah . and wasquite hungry even though
i drank bubble tea and ate some bread !
reachh home slack slack and went downstair with my brother and sister
to buy food from mini-mart ! and then walk back home change attire and went to run
10 rounds ! didnt wanted to run because i am lazy but then i force myself ! HAHA
i want the shape !
one week if i am free i must run everyday .
jiayou tiffany =]
FEELING DARM GREAT after running for 10 round !
went back home , bath and eat !
ONLINE !
i dont want to work as telemarketer. darm boring and quite stress
as my BOSS everytime want me to close deals .
i want to change job . if nto because of money i will not want to work man !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments