By Unknown - December 29, 2009

its tuesday today .
didnt have a good sleep because
1st: my nose hurts =(
2nd: postman keep knocking on my door like no one business
and is 10 am plus . she is very rude ! she say : you cannot hear i knock izzit?
stupid lady disturb my beauty sleep. i didnt wanted to sleep back so i decided to wash up and watch finish my vampire boyfriend . is a korean show ! super touching sia .
i dont mind having a vampire boyfriend .
supposed to meet joy for lunch , but every that we cancel . maybe i meet her another time ? =]
then guess what i do ? i clear the living room . wash the window , clear table and chair and water my plant and also wash the corrider of my house . i dont want ants or any uninvited Guest! HAHA. and pack here and there . i pick up this very old ablum that contain picture of my past . when i still have a wonderful family . seeing my daddy and mummy celebrating my birthday .
I CRY ! I CRY N I CRY !
i really miss those times that i have a full family with daddy love and mummy love .
and my grandfather . who is always taking care of me . he seldom scold me =(
i really miss those times . that why NOW !
i want to spend more time with my family. treasure those times . i dont want to regret next time . i want to be good girl . study hard and make my parent proud !
clear my house till around 5 plus . i went to lot one NTUC and buy drinks . heading down to buy my dinner and bubble tea ! i keep eating the same thing most everyday if i never go out and eat . i really miss house food . i wan my mummy cook ! i miss her food !
Tomorrow events : 8am - 6pm ( school)
thursday: going malaysia with mummy
friday: going malaysia with my cg memebers
satursday : daddy coming back to singapore '
sunday : stay at home accompany daddy !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments