By Unknown - December 11, 2009

Facebook
Julian Lee: cos you say me and kiatguan right... haha
9 hours ago · Delete

meeting KG and heading down to prayer meeting together !
and it was a great one. and Fall in the power of the holy spirit =}
went to ETP room slack while waiting for lesson to start .
and later head down to classroom for lesson !
after school, i went home straight . i wanted to sleep but
then at last i went to clean up my house and my room
also . i also went to run at my house there for 10 round ! =]
GOOD JOB TIFFANY !
my sister tag along too !
i must shape up !
KG TOO =]
daddy applied for intenet but didnt tell me =(
my brother also never say and then i saw him use then
he tell me !!!!
i want to earn more money to buy laptop and get a personal
internet connection !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments