By Unknown - December 22, 2009



my mummy called me in the morning to ask me whether i going to
her house when i am still half-awake and i did say i be coming so
i so called force myself wake up -_- !
ACTUALLY i want to go mummy house and spent time with my mummy
i want to spent time with my family without any regrets !


meeting Jo at choa chu kang last cabin and we head down to outram park
to meet Cindy and hema . we going down to art exhibition of hema work pieces . and
it was my first time going to art exhibition. and saw a lot of peices need to paint like during
my secondary school time art pieces to paint from light to dark colour !


after that , i head down to toa payo and buy drink from mac but at last
didnt get what i want to drink =( and then i head down to buy drinks anti-cough for my mummy . she had been couging badly =(
later walk to my mummy house and slack , chit chat
and of cos invite my family to christmas service at jurong east =]
MY FAMILY AGREED !
around 7 plus , thanks uncle for sending me home !
during these few days i alone at home , i really think about a lot of things about my family.
-i want to spent more time with my family .
-i want to pray hard and believing GOD for my family salvation !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments