By Unknown - February 20, 2008

morning .
early reach school sia . see i so good girl sia . =) bath morning , my leg like hell sia . cant take it lehh . hope can recover soon .
In school .
today got go DOVER ite for the principal talk los. then saw until lech los . then with RA too . hhee. angeline funny sia . =) then take bus go dover ite . when the talk begin , the way the principal talk make me laugh until i cant stop sia . i was sitting beside beeleng mah . monKey ! we turn back to see sherly . having so much fun lors . RA guys super funny sia making darm lot of comment .
Back to school .
having lesson . Ms teo our head come to my class mah . our class was like so guai . hhee =)
doing group work neh . then 4 pm finish school , i go meet DB girls at canteen . then change le then go bus-stop wait fir hanie lor. thn go dover ite together . angeline keep making me laugh sia . think in bus only got my voice only .
DOVER ite .
training . start . must run 2.4km. then my timing nt so good . my leg injure then when running pain . but i still get four . hhahas . must train more . then mr lee say who wan to run extra then go run . then me and angeline go run sia . i run until 2 round then i stop . hhaahs . kelian john must listen to .... =)
u knw what i mean can leh . then after we do cago 1 my leg pain then i cant do mah . then karen say just do lor. then okay i do . 15min i can without stopping . and normal speed and last 2 min i make high speed . then is good lor. i improve sia . then go gym do same thing as yest sia . then i can take heavier weight leh . good improve sia . i believe in myself that i can do even better sia .
=P tmr got go to the Youth Ompliyic . at 3 plus los.
after training , my leg when i walk super pain . and now is my bone super pain sia .
haiiss . but hope can recover fast los ,. i go take train then i went to yew tee meet sue-ann pass her jo shoes lors . then i went home after tat . i wan cry sia super pain . skin and my bone .='(

=( Sorry that i have no time for it . but i will try my best for my time management . things have keep happening . i am trying to solve the problem asap . (family/friends/church?) too much commitment .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments