By Unknown - February 14, 2008






HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!
=) MORNING ! wake up early bath , and prepare everything . hmm . smell good .
and i leave my house at 8am lo . reach school super early wor . but nva mind . i wait for beeleng =P
when reach classroom , girls give us present sia. thanks man ! you all are so sweet =)
thanks beeleng for giving us too . I would like to thanks those people who give me lo .

During lesson i forget is which subject lo . we need to do roleplay and in my grp no one wants to step put to try ! i really a bit not happy leh . u all must try leh . u all shld see i giving attitude leh . but from today onward is up to you if u all wann to try a not ?> if u dunwan help yourself , i also cantt do anythin leh !

after school , i went to take bus to dover ite lo. having training today . hahahs =)
single tat why go training lo. hahhas =) run 2.4 i get 13 min plus . quite good leh .
then do a lot lor. dunnoe hw to spell out here neh =P my hand super pain sia . my hand qyuite weak . my leg strong . can take it /. hmmm =) but i neva give up de . i will continue improve . after training .. :P .went home with hani. i super tiredd n hungry =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments