By Unknown - February 18, 2008






nothing much things happened today loh !
super tiredd sia . someone want to see what i write , keep asking me to updatedd . i now updated lorh . happy ? lol
TOday after school i went home straight alone =9 hate going home alone . then in bus feeling like sleeping sia . then go home online do myy thing leh . bath then eat steamboat with my aunt n sister lo. she wan me come back eat that yy i neva go O school . and this year i veri busy until i always go home late late . finally today i can come back home after school .
eating a lot sia today . =) super full leh and drink pesi ! My house got a lot of cans . Today do my homework all this . make my blog. but make until ii relaly hate doing it . thanks to jo-ann helping me . hhee =p she call me and tell me thingss . ( dun wan mention here ) . tmr having school again and dragon boat pratice =) hope i will nt slp in school again .

=)dont miss me too much . later got nightmare !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments