By Unknown - February 07, 2008


Me and my bELOVED BROTHER !


Cousin , me and my sister






=) I want to be happy everyday !

Morning .
i wake up early and went to take bus early too .Guess what ? I reach school at around 7.30 lor. and i went to canteen meet sherly , but she haven come . so ariel join me . and we chat chat lo . then after sherly come then we go up class =)
lots of people neva come today leh =9 Boring man ! Bee Leng , Irene and phoebe .
PE today ! Must run one round of the school . girls i get first =) hahhas . PLay badmition ! play Floor ball . Wao ! i Goal keeper . other group people hit my leg sia . but luckily , i am okay =p bReak time . me keep disturing sherly until she cant stand me sia . hahahs . BUt kidding only larh =0 In class while waiting for teacher , we all fall asleeep . and teacher neva teach also . waste time coming to school sia
then went home straight after school with yu qin ! i going home dye hair leh then go my grandmum house lo.
at grandmum house eat lo . WAO ! darm lot of food sia . then my grandmum ask me eat more eat more . lol. somemore later i need go my mum there eat . then force me eat until wao full . then i sit beside my cousin . then she ke lian . i keep passing food to her lo . i want to bully her. HHAHAS +) i went off at 3 plus . cos i going mum house . reach there . having a lot of fun . eating . talking . as i miss my mummy too . then 8 we went off lo. before i go home . i give my mummy a HUG ! when my daddy come back home , i also want to give my daddy a hUg .=) i went to grandmum hse again . me n cousin drank Tiger beer and red wine . hahhaas . drink until can say wrong thing _ nt badword. then at around 1 am plus then i go home . online . =)
i here wanna wish everyone happychinese new year . anything u wish for will come true . God Bless @

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments