By Unknown - February 23, 2008













today nothing special in school los. only that teacher is good that she give us extra time to do our project leh . happy sia * cos now is the rest of my group memeber doing leh . but some of them just dun wanna care about it . i dun wish to mention names here liao ,.then sandra they all come look for me outside Self asses room. they clever sia nOe where am i ? hahahs =P then we went off to meet angeline lors .then thks to sandra daddy fecth us to clemite mrt lo. then we bought newspaper . got the picture of me , baobeii and a guy ( forget his name leh ) . los. then we go mac meet joy . she wan to eat mah . then she lent me her red dragon boat top . =)
Reach Kallang leh . we walk to the place first then we change and ready to go down leh . and me and baobeii seated in the last row. and the senoir seat beside us . dunoe his name ;P then he disture disture lol . he keep talking non-stoop , but got some entrainment lo . then all girl in this boat and karenBf also. along the ways , thing get crop up , as if the person infornt me stop , if i dun stop the pader will hit each other so nO choice but to stop RIGHT ? then is nt one time leh .( Nvm I FORGIVE AND FORGET ) =) after come up leh . do push up all this . warm down leh . and i went off lor. I take train and went off to bukit batok . having cg ! tired and hungry . and i went to cck 24 hr there eat lo . Thanks to ....... to be my listening ear .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments