By Unknown - February 25, 2008







the orange juice tat me and irene do/.
first time sia \



My group flag !

morning.wake up going to meet irene at cck.going to camp together. the i bought sweets.i though can sia.but irene told me that must buy chocolate.hahahas =) nvm larh.reach the amk control station. not everyone was there yet,so we waited for the rest. and me irene we all go buy breakfast los. hungry man. then take bus to amk ite.
reach the school !
guess whatdarm lots of malay people.and only around8 people are chinese only leh. and only me and irene is chinese girl.haiis =P then we take bus to campsite.seprate in different groups. me irene and ryan in same group los. Our team name called smarties.and only 3 chinese pple. and in the bunk only got two chinese girl and got malay n lndia pple too . i sleep on the top lor. cos i scare hot sia.=)i did a lot of thing los. quite okay larh.but got a part darm bored until i realy wanted to slp.teh me and irene go bath first. cos of some reason lors.hahahs.then at night,i slp first.cos tmr must wake up early and i am super tiredd.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments