By Unknown - February 27, 2008





ryan kana alot then he dunwan do push up .so i
accompany him to do .that what fren are for.






I sleep at the top one .




Me in toliet nothing ti do while waiting for irene so i take pic.

2nd day of camp !
Morning must wake up at 8 plus. then i cant wake up. thanks to irene who wake me up yea. eat breakfast.i can eat finish worr. cos hungry mah! i can eat a lot de hor. =P then after tat , me and irene went to SMU for training for this week wantson sales at expo hall 4 ! then before we go we went to KFC n eat cos today the breadfast is very spicy leh. hahahas =) hmmm . then something happened larh. i dun wan mention.cos partly is my fauthtoo . i am sorry.

nothing special.atnight we have nightpaty. sing song all this.having alot of fun.dance n sing.coolneh. ms chia also got come n join us . but she neva dance los.Thanks to my group smarties for the sweets and chocalate. =0then atnight, me irene ryan and lousi we all playing game.the lost one must drink mixed water ( Oh man ) eeerr xxxiiinnn . then also push up all this .los. then around 11 plsu i went to slp. then irene go pai ryan.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments