By Unknown - February 21, 2008

















hello !
i am early today for school sia . then waiting for beeleng at bus-stop . tell u something my leg is in great pain sia . then in school my leg wound getting worst sia . my classmate girl was like what happened ? beeleng and irene they all was like scold ing me saying . Leg pain still go for training >hahhas =0 i strong sia . kidding larh . but i must thanks them lo cos they help me a lot sia. my bAObeii angeline help me clear my wound all this . and thanks to irene too =) Love u girlss .

Something happened to my classmate a guy .
People out there , pray for him . protection him from any Spirts !
With God , i believe he will be okay ! PRAY for him .


Today dargonboat we go for YOUTH olympic ! 2010
hahas . we take bus there lors . got a lot of people . at first nt so excited de . nO in moodd also dunNoe why leh ! =) but thanks to baobeii cheer me up . i took a lot of picture today and guess what ? SINGAPORE won ! yea man ! happy , if singapore lost i think i be crying leh . then after tat , we all went to eat mac lorh . =) then go home after tat . thanks baobeii buy for me a hp thing . nice sia =) .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments