By Unknown - February 08, 2008


i want to be love by him =)

oh man ! My face look like . soB funny =p

My cute cousins !

yestersday i sleep at around 6.40 pls. i did nt want to sleep de but my eye cant take it leh ! then i go sleep . sleep ! sleep ! around 10 plus kana wake by my sister n cousin . siian man . i super tiredd then they still ask me wake up . =( they call me faster go bath , cos we going out soon leh . i went bath lo hao leh then i go grandmum house . waiting for them to get ready to go . hahhas =) today n yest knw a lot of thing sia . canoot write here . i knw can leh =p
Masiling =) relative house lo.
first thing we reach . we eat orange then immed we all play card . at first i lose sia $16 plus . then play ! play ! at last everything i won $20 pls / as today NO adult play with us sia . boredd neh =( then at last , we all watch show . and i fall alseep . =) too tired as yest i neva sleep so long @ .
around 8 pm we left , andd i decided to watch show . ah long pte ltd !
then siew fond my cousin call kelvin if he wanna watch a not ? then he say okay ! he sick leh . then we meet up at lot one . he sick still can disture me sia . Box him =p
suddenly . talk n talk . he hit my head then i kana shock cos i though who i noe did it to me . as me n kelvin not so close de mah . lol . so i hit him back . u bully me i sure bully u back de . =p at last , we neva watch cos all fully book . somemore we all went to westmall check too =( but nvm , tmr we all go watch again =0
me n siew fong went lot one . while kelvin go woodland meet frenn =)
we go eat , talk talk liao then go home =0 tonight sure ton again . i want watch show . I miss him =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments