what is going on in my life recently

By Unknown - February 28, 2014

 It has been a while since I seat down comfortably blogging about my life. I have been busy for the past few days! If you follow me on the other social media platform, you should know what I have been busy on.

Random picture of my face


Last Friday, I managed to submit my application form to NTU successfully! I have been finding way to get the result slip from school through calling to school to check and at the same time clicking onto OASIS to find for myself. When I called to school, the service provider was telling me that I should go requests of the statement of result and when I ask him how? His reply was “I not sure”, and I was like: if you are not sure then you should go and check, if not then why are you answering the phone? People call in for a reason! If I already know what to do, then what for I need to make that phone call. The submission deadline is 23 Feb and I want to get it done by 21 Feb because the weekend I will be having training and I don’t think I will have the time. Therefore on 20 Feb I managed to ask one of my friends who wanted to enter into the same course and same course with me, how he manage to get the result slip and from there he taught me how and I immediately do it! He told me the school get back to him 3 days later and I was like No I can’t wait that long so I decided to call the school and Thank God the next day the result slip is ready for me to collect! If not, GG man for the plan for me to apply!

Other than submission, I would like to thank three of my Facilitator who are willing to write appraisal for me even thou is going to be very inconvenience because if the schools want to know more about me or have question about what they write then my facilitator got to take their time to answer the call. Even thou are not something like long term, but I really appreciate their help! Thank God for facilitator!

Other than Facilitator, I would like to thank my friends who help me with the application without me asking! Thanks for the support and the encouragement J

Now all I need to do is to wait for their email? Or best is to receive call FROM NTU for interview! Praying hard and believing that I will get into NTU! FAITH! 



&&


I thank God for Bettina who always have a job opening for me to work! I work part time for her at Book Fairs. I don’t station at one place but I move around. I love working for her but the thing I dislike most is the Cash register machine! Every time gives me problem but nevertheless the problem can be solved by a few calls! Now I know how to handle the problem, so next time [Touch Wood] it happens again I know what to do! She is currently looking for part timer, if you are interested you can comment below with your name and contact number & I will ask the in charge to get back to you! 


&&


While waiting for my result to be out for university, during the waiting time, I would like to find an outdoor instructor job. Therefore, I went to apply at this particular company [Sorry, I do not wish to put on the website, if you want to know which company I work with, you can PM me privately]. I did not know I got to pay a big sum of money for the training. So I went ahead to discuss with my dad and he did not like the idea because I need to travel oversea to work too and second time I did talk to him again about it and finally he agreed! I would say that is not just about I keep asking, but I know is God’s plan! I have been praying to ask God for a clearer direction in life. Whether to apply for University a not? Whether should I take up the job or not? Even though is a big sum of money, I tell myself I am going to invest it and I know I am not going to regret! I felt the peace inside of me therefore I go ahead! I really Thank God I did went for the training because it does not just teach me about those soft skills but also there is an activity that help me have a clearer vision on what I am going to do to reach my goal! Etc: what I should answer when they ask: “what so special about you from other applicant who want to enter the same course as you”? Through the activity & debriefing I really know what I should say and on the day of interview I am going to speak it with confident and faith! Till today, I am still thankful for this opportunity to be able to attend this course! 

AND GOOD NEWS IS I got this job and I will be taking my first batch of student at this company on first week of March off to Malaysia! Cool right? First job go oversea! To kick start my journey, I actually bought myself a Reebok bag-pack! I got it online instead of shop therefore is cheaper than retail price. If you are interested to know the price is actually $159! But I pay cheaper than that! I can’t wait to use the bag!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments