Last night in Outward Bound Taiwan

By Unknown - February 01, 2014

Came back after 7 days camp, I personally have one more day off before the exact day I will be flying off. During the off day, I spend my time inside my room because my friend is lazy to head down therefore we just stay inside the room and we ordered Mac for lunch. 

Last Mac in Taiwan!


Thanks Boss for the red packet! In case you do not know who he is, he is actually the CEO of Outward Bound Taiwan. 廖炳煌. See you real soon in Singapore! 



For dinner, my friend and I went down to long tan area with both of our colleagues.  I wanted to eat some of the Taiwan finger food instead for one full meal. 
Spotted this mini push cart selling Candy floss and instead of 30NT, He sell it to me at NT20 because he is closing soon as there is not much people there.I feel like a kid again, happily eating it! How I wish Singapore can sell it cheap and big portion!

I manage to eat Smelly tofu. But the smelly tofu is the really nice compared to the one I had at Tainan.  This plate of Smelly tofu cost NT45. 

Original plan was to head down to this mini night market to buy some food for dinner but at the end when I am there, lot of food store no longer there and most of the stall there sells Chinese New Year stuff. So no choice, got towalk back to find food. After thinking of what to eat, I went to purchase duck meat. After everyone purchase finish our dinner, I call the driver whom I always take their taxi but too bad he is not free therefore I got to take other taxi. The reason why I call him, other than cheap is because he is very nice and friendly. I will recommend those people who in Tao Yuan to call him.  We went to a supermarket area to ask how much to head up to my place? And we ask the cheapest is 170NT and the most expensive is about NT200 . This is my first time take taxi so expensive, so no choice takes NT170.  While inside the taxi, he ask me ask about the date? And I say 28 Jan, such a important date how I don't remember because tomorrow I will be going back to Singapore.  Then when he know the date he told me that he charge me 200NT. Then I immediately tell him that he can't do that because when I
board he already agreed the price. And is not one time thing but about twice , so I find no reason that he can just add. At the end, we just pay NT170., change to Singapore dollar it will be $7. But we break into 4 people so still not bad. 

I have a trusted driver but then he is not free on that day therefore I have no choice to seat other taxi. If you are in Tao Yuan holiday, you might want to contact him @ 0928-212613, you can tell him you are my friend and say I am from Singapore and the lady who always call him for Taxi! 



Head down to another block to have a gathering because this will be the last night that I will be here therefore we bought food and drinks there to chit chat. We chat till about 10 plus then we saw the lantern. 


So we get everyone to write down and slowly we wrote everyone name in the company on it. 



And finally we head out to the big field beside our company and start to light up the fire because the wind is way too big. Nevertheless, after a few try we managed to fire it and when it heat up we let it go and guess what? The wind is so strong till it blown the lantern to the trees areas, and I am.the nearest there and Iimmediately want to rush over there because I am afraid that it will burn down the forest but thank God the lantern actually flew up and been blown away super fast . 
If you are wondering what I wrote : 
- able to enter university which is sports related 
- Work in Outward Bound Singapore
- family to be safe and healthy 
: )


After we put off, we still stand at the field area enjoying the stars and guess which stars is which horoscope.  The cool thing is that one of the staff actually knew some of it and also some actually took out their phone and use goggle to view which stars is which.  is a rare opportunity to be able to do that because in Singapore we do not have lot of stars. Despite the cold weather and strong wind, we still standing outside chatting happily. To me honesty, I am very tired but I just want to spend a bit more time with them and if really cannot tahan I will just go and sleep! 

After a while we head back to office and everyone took one can of drink and see who can finish the fastest. I managed to be the third one who finish it , and trust me is very full and I also know that later when I sleep I will wake up in the middle of the night visiting the toilet.  After I went back to my room I immediately fall asleep on my bed and if I am not wrong I slept about 1 12.45am. Tomorrow got to wake up early that's why got to sleep early : ) 


Follow me on the other social media : 
twitter : @tiffanywong 
instagram : @tiiffanywong
Facebook page : @tiffanywong 
Oh yeah and if you remember I did say that after I came back from my internship I will be having an giveaway ! Do stay tune on my blog  for more details. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments