GRAND OPENING THE NAKED MEALS

By Unknown - March 04, 2014

In the previous blog post, I did up a post on The Naked Meals!
 It was a short introduction and if you want to read you can click on 

The Naked Meals is located at 120 Lower Delta Road, Cendex Centre, s(169208) 
The nearest MRT station is at Tiong Bahru & You will need to take bus to the place, I not sure what bus because I took an taxi there. I think those people staying near there know the place better than me.  

This is how their store looks like.


Thank Alison, one of the bosses of The Naked Meals for inviting me down for food tasting CUM official opening of the store! Finally I get to try their food instead of just looking at all the yummy food photo! 


Bosses of The Naked Meals is busy preparing their food for their guests!


 Check out The Naked Meals banner! 
It’s so beautiful done and I can’t help but to take picture with it. I did not take #OOTD picture therefore I will just use this picture for #OOTD. I am in love with my new red shoes! Very simple dressing and shoes will be the outstanding one. 


Jon, who is a travel blogger, took photo with The Naked Meals banner too! You can check out his travel blog at www.traveleverywhereluxury.com


Happy Alison is preparing food for all the guests! 



Scroll down to view more foods that The Naked Meals have prepared! 


Baked Dory in Herbs & Lean Beef Patties in Herbs 

I would rate both 10/10! I know I give very high rating because it tastes really very nice!
The fish is fresh and is very soft when you put inside your mouth! Usually healthy food tasteless, but The Naked Meals Taste YUMMY! 


Healthy meal how to miss out the greens! Fresh Garden Salad!

I did not add on any sauce I just eat that garden salad plainly! 


Spiced- Masala over baked chicken breasts / thigh.

From the picture itself, it might look spicy but to me it is not spicy and I am not a person who can take spicy. The chicken is nice and the meat is not very hard, is soft and nice to bite on. 

Is a buffet style and I just taking everything a bit to try and this is the pattern that I have formed myself? Its looks good right, and now when I am blogging I am feeling hungry! How I wish I can have it right now! 


So proud of my design on the food. 


Many guests enjoying taking their food now~ 


Photo with Jon 
It’s been a while since we last took photo together. I think since last year when he came over to Taiwan to look for me with CK J


The Naked Meals have brown rice too! For me, I seldom eat brown rice because my family all eat white rice de. Brown rice is actually a healthier choice and if you have not try brown rice before you should head down to The Naked Meals to try out their whole set meal! 

Grilled Salmon

My all-time favorite! I only eat grilled salmon, those raw ones I don’t eat! It’s super nice man! How I wish I can finish everything on the plate man! I am sure to be back soon with my friend to eat all these healthy food especially grilled salmon. It’s really YUMMY! 
I don’t need to describe so much about the food because the picture can really tell you how much this Grilled Salmon taste !

This is home-made yogurt. I think they have a name for it but I can’t remember what that is called! I am a lover of yogurt and this yogurt really very sour. It will shock my whole system but it gets better when you taste it with the strawberry. I did not know matching that will be better until my friend share it with me! Those who love sour stuff, you will definitely love this. 


Photos with my team mates J



Team groups photo with Alison & her sister ! 


Individual photo with Alison. 
So happy that you are your own boss now doing your own business. May your business gets more prosper & in future during my birthday party The Naked Meals will be the main sponsors! HAHA! 



Picture credit The Naked Meals 

To find out more about The Naked Meals, you can find them @ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tnmsg ! 

Or 

you can visit them on their website at www.thenakedmeals.com

Or

 follow them on Instagram to look out for their healthy n yummy food







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments