T Bowl Restaurant in Malaysia City Square

By Unknown - February 19, 2014

This is my second time coming to Toilet Bowl restaurant in Asia. The first time I went was in Taipei @ Xin Men Ding outlet. Since my friend told me that City Square also have a Toilet Bowl concept restaurant, I want to come and try out their food too! Hopefully it will not be the same experience like what I have experience in Taiwan! 

 If you are interested to check out T Bowl Restaurant, here is their address:

J6-09, Level 6, J.B. City Square
Tel: +607.207.2662


 The entrance of T Bowl Restaurant


T Bowl restaurant they have the indoor and outdoor sitting area and this is an outdoor area. 

 Here are the other types of sitting place they have other than sitting down on the toilet bowl.


Their menu and some of the current promotion they are having right now. 


Here is some of the picture on how to T bowl restaurant looks like.



Like their Facebook page & Check in & Show to their staff and you will be able to get a free drink! They have WIFI, So you will be able to like their Facebook page & enjoy the free drink ! 

Our orders 

This is my free drink: Blue Curacco Bubble Frappe Mocktail ! I would give this an 8/10, if you are someone who love sweet stuff like me, you will sure love this drink! 


Lemon Sourplum Mocktail 


 Wanted to eat hot pot but at that point of time, I don’t really feel like eating too much. So I order Teppanyaki Stew Beef rice and it turn out to be like this. So cute on the top of the toilet bowl, I think it would be better if they can place it inside the toilet bowl, it will be really wow and disgusting!


I would rate Teppanyaki Stew Beef Rice an 6/10! The meat is really hard and it just taste super normal and the rice also very hard. I guess is the same experience I hard in Taiwan, what they are nice in is their theme restaurant and not the food. So this kind of place you come one time will do. I think they got to work on their food to make sure there will be repeat customer coming back.


My friend order Thai Style Fried Rice. She says the rice taste like normal rice, nothing special, without any tom yam taste or any spicy taste. 


Bad hair day L & Skin is peeling off from my Sun burn I got from Sat Kayaking session ! But despite of that I will still want to take picture! I love pictures because it brings memories. 

With Angela


Shall end this post with my #OOTD picture J








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments