DESERT ROSES DANCE STUDIO AT CHINATOWN

By Unknown - February 20, 2014

Once again I thank FTW [Fit to win] for giving me this opportunity to try out different classes at different gym but this time round I am not going to any gym to try out any classes but here I am at Desert Roses Bellydance fitness trying out something new! 

Desert Roses Fitness Dance Studio is located at 22b Upper Cross Street, 058334

Take a train down to Chinatown station; exist from E to Chinatown Point. Cross the road to HOTEL 81. Once you reach hotel 81 turn to your left and walk straight but keep your eyes on your right because the studio is at your right J

this is what you will see when you reach the entrance! 


 Once you walk up the staircase, you will pass by an eating place, you got to continue to walk up and you will get to see this! There is a note outside the door stating that they will only open up 15 minutes before the class starts, so I got to sit outside to wait and finally someone came and open up the door. I thoughts was just a normal staff but it turn out to be the instructor!
 


Scroll down for more picture of how the studio looks like: 

All the performance props!



Huge mirror 


The dancing area 



Lots of picture on the wall, performances & competition pictures !


Take a quick picture of myself here at the Studio !
I did not know what to wear , so I just wear my normal sporty attire! 


The instructor told me to put this on ~ 
I was like laughing at myself when I wore this. Is totally not my style and I look 
kind of weird on it.
 By the way, the class that I took is actually Belly Fit. Belly Fit is actually learning basic belly dance movement and combinations. It focuses on weight loss and body flexibility, good way to work out in a fun and interesting ways.


This is my first friend I made there. She is a mother of three, I can’t believe that because her body is still quite nice and on shape! She still says she want to be slimmer. WOW! If I have her shape I think I will be more than happy! No lah , kidding ! I want to slim down on my weight and at the same time have a tonne body J


Wanted to take a picture of the class, but when I think this position is nice everyone start changing and I am the only one still doing the same one. Super weird looking but never mind at least I take picture of the class. 


 Here are some of the picture my new found friend took the picture for me!


This position I look like I am like a tree whereby my instructor looks like she is really dancing! 


She is a very funny lady, I ask her for picture and her say she didn’t put make up but nevertheless still manage to grab a picture with her! I enjoyed her class a lot because is fun and she will make sure everyone knows the steps before she teach us the new steps! Throughout the dancing I was laughing and smiling because is really funny to see me dancing this kind of dance that I have not tried before. Good experience thou. Despite me dancing like a stone, the instructor did not make me feel very uncomfortable, she will keep encouraging to try again and show us again and again to make sure we improve from there. 

If you are interested to know more about them , you can check out at their website at www.mildlily.com ! 


A picture of myself with the sexy stuff on my waist level J
Oh Yeah side track a bit, I gain about 8kg from my Taiwan internship and when I check my weight at Desert Roses Dance Studio, I was shocked! I lose about 4 kg in 22 days! I can’t wait to lose more weight; I want to lose 5 more kg hopefully! 


I guess I will be back soon to try another time with a friend who is interested! 
They provide free trial if you want go check out their website to know more! 








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments