FIGHT 360 Muay Thai in Singapore

By Unknown - February 03, 2014

I remember stating on my 2014 goals that I would want to attend gym classes like Muay Thai, kick boxing etc and now I get the opportunity to try out Muay Thai and really knowing what it is really like. 

So here I am at FIGHT 360 for my first lesson on Muay Thai. Before I start writing my experience I would like to thank Ftw [fit to win] for this great opportunity.  Oh yeah, by the way I am here not as a blogger but as a participants and I think is a good thing because the coach will treat everyone the same during the class and will not just treat me good only because I am a blogger and hoping to write good review about FIGHT 360.


I am really excited to see how the Muay Thai class looks like and here I am 
today @ FIGHT 360. I am really excited to see how the Muay Thai class looks like and here I am today @ FIGHT 360. 
They are located at Orchard 22, Level 2.  
You just take train till Dhoby Ghaut station and when you alight. Walk to the whole stretch of white shop houses [ Where City Bank is ]  and you will get to see this board stating Fight 360 board. Very easy to spot!  


They have different package of membership available.

For students @ $150 per month: Minimum 2 months, Renewable
For Adults @ $200 per month: Minimum 2 months, Renewable
Day Pass @ $35 for 1 day: Unlimited classes in a day, Muay Thai , Boxing , Capoeira and MMA

If you do not want to join membership, you can actually sign up for their MMA pass card. I not sure about the details but you can call to ask. You can see the picture above for more information. 

When I first came, to be honest I was quite scare because I came alone and this is also my first time. So I went to the counter straight and I just pass them my FTW card then they pass me the key. The counter lady say is the toilet locker key, and my reply is " where is the toilet, this is my first time here " and she immediately tell me where the toilet is.


After knowing where the toilet is, it does not end there. I don't know where I can refill my water bottle and where I should gather for the class. Therefore I went to ask this lady inside the toilet and she told me just bring my water bottle and wait outside will do. Thank God for friendly people. 

After class you can actually use their GYM! Super worth right, you do not need to go to another gym to work out. The next time I come back, I am going to use their gym! Despite just a small area, but there is a lot of equipment available! 


Sorry for the blur photo.
There is also an corner selling Muay Thai shorts and some supplement.


I just take the training area. During the training, I did not take photo therefore I only be able to share my experience through writing.


With the director AKA Muay Thai Coach MAZDIN 
The lady in red is my partner of the day and my new found friend!



My say:

 Muay Thai is not as easy as what I think. From the starting, I think everything is quite manageable. The moves are simple but when it come to the middle part, things get tougher because it combined lot of boxing and kicking together in a set! You got to pay full attention to the coach in order to do the action correctly. For me I did pay attention but when I change to do another people role, I get mixed up and the coach will just come and correct me immediately! He will see you do it correctly before he leaves the place! This is something I like about the class, he will not just let the 1 hour pass just like that but making sure everyone learn something and walk away with something too! The last part he will have a “mini” competition and the losing team will have to walk up and down at the staircase but I think @ the end no one walk the staircase. I think maybe the reason why he says that is to motivate every single one of us to do our best! 

I am looking forward to my second visit here J


If you are interested in Muay Thai or Boxing class, do feel free to visit them on their website @ fight360.com.sg! Or you can like their page at https://www.facebook.com/Fight360SG 
for any updates on FIGHT 360! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments